Elderhaus relies heavily on community support to fulfill its mission. We pride ourselves in running a compassionate, professional and affordable day program for any person who shows need for this service. Your support can be given in many different ways and will make a difference in many peoples' lives.Make a Donation:
• If you would like to make a donation online, please click the "Donate" button below to send a donation conveniently and securely via credit card or PayPal. If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable to Elderhaus Adult Day Programs, Inc., 605 South Shields Street, Fort Collins, CO 80521.
• Elderhaus is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and you may be eligible to receive a tax deduction for your contribution.
• For more information about Elderhaus and how donor contributions enable us to serve our clients, please contact us
or review our IRS 990 filing.Volunteer Your Time:
New volunteers are required to complete an Elderhaus volunteer application, available here
in .PDF format. Current volunteer opportunities include:
• Mentoring program
• Twister Productions Theatre
• Wish list
• Board serviceEmployment:
We are always pleased to hear from qualified applicants. Click here
to download the Elderhaus employment application in .PDF format. Please fax your application/resume to us at 970-221-9965 or mail it to:
Elderhaus Adult Day Programs, Inc.
605 South Shields
Fort Collins, CO 80521Wish List:
Please contact us
if you are interested in donating any of these most-needed items:
- Paper Goods- plates, silverware, napkins, paper towels,
- Toilet paper and laundry soap
- Office /Copy paper
- Pull up depends (all sizes from XL- S)
- Craft supplies- construction paper, glue guns, scissors,
- Color pencils, nice water color brushes, acrylic paints.
- Items for the blind- like audio tapes, audio books,
- Tactile dominos/games.
- Pants- elastic waist band, and or sweat pants.
- Rhythm eggs
- Memories in the making supplies-
- Actual watercolor paper, 140 lb
- Nice water color paints and paint brushes.
- Wheel chairs w/ foot rest
- Kenmore mixer w/ pasta connector
- Nintendo WII writing pad controller
- Basketball hoop on a stand that the height is adjustable
- Radio’s w/ CD and tape player
- Kitchen supplies- Pots, pans, cooking utensils
- Garbage disposal
- Universal remote
- Exercise videos
- Roasting pan w/ 3 compartments that can lift out and you can serve straight from the tray
- Board games/ simple ones like “Pig mania, Ker plunk, Hi Ho Cherry O, Don’t break the ice.”
- IPOD w/ radio connector for all their favorite music